The satisfaction of our customers is what keeps us going – it is very important to us that our return/exchange policy remains simple and clear. In order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, we offer a return and exchange policy of 30 days for the online purchases. Any refund will be offered as a credit code and will not be credited from the original payment method. Exclusive of the merchandise not eligible for return and exchanges such as detailed below, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, whatever the reason, you can send us back the merchandise through postal services in order to get a refund (credit-code) or an exchange (against another size or product of the same value). Unless expressly provided otherwise in this policy, the return/exchange of any product must be of equal value to the selling price of the product returned/exchanged, including taxes. The costs of delivery, handling, customs and duties will not be refunded unless otherwise noted.
The following requirements must be met in order for a product to be eligible for a refund (which will be offered as a credit code) or an exchange:
- The order has been delivered within 30 days (with a delivery confirmation proof).
- The product is in the same state as it was at the time of being delivered.
- The product has not been used.
- The product has not been washed.
- The product has not been damaged.
- The product is still in its original package with all of its original labels still on.
The merchandise in clearance sale with a discount of 20% or more, the gift cards, the customized products, the body jewelry and the cosmetic products are all considered a final sale. The merchandise considered a final sale cannot be returned for an exchange or a refund.
In order to ensure that the above criteria are met, any product submitted for a refund or an exchange will be inspected. If the product does not meet the specified criteria, Hemp.ca reserves the right to decline a refund or an exchange.
In the case where the merchandise has been damaged, please contact us here: Contact us with the details of the product and the problem encountered and we will proceed to an inspection of the product before reaching out to you in a reasonable delay to let you know if a refund (offered as a credit code) or an exchange is possible following the problem you’ve encountered with the product.
Any refund will be offered as a credit code and will be sent to the shipping email address (if returned by post services). The credit will be applied only once the product has been received and inspected by Hemp.ca.
Group Hemp reserves the right to limit or to decline the refund of certain products at any time and for any reason;
Group Hemp reserves the right to ask for a valid proof of identification before accepting to refund the merchandise;
Notice: If you need to print your refund label, you can do so from the section Ask for a Return.
In order to return a product that you have purchased:
- Go to the Online Return Center and fill out the form provided.
- Please have your product’s code and your purchase information available next to you.
- Following the submission of your form, you will receive a return label by email within the next 24 hours.
- Print your return label.
- Your return authorization must be included in your package and your return label must be attached on the outside of your package.